Saturday, December 28, 2013

Selfies, Cuties, Dresses and Shoes.

Four took a couple selfies for me.

She told me she tried to make a funny face.

Grandma hold Baby who holds babies.

Can you have too many of these cute high chair pics?

Both kids took a nap simultaneously (that happens?!) and we got in a game of chess! Bryce's mom snapped the pic for us.

She's so proud every time we put something on her head (unless it's a rubber band or bow). 


She jams out while playing piano.

I asked Four to change out of her pajamas and she came out like this.


Baby didn't want to be interrupted while reading her book.

Four made this yummy roll with Grandma.

These pictures catch me off guard. She is getting so big.


She loved wearing these shoes. When I took them off she cried until I put them on again.

She then did Baby Yoga.



No comments:

Post a Comment