Thursday, March 31, 2011

The House.

We moved early this month.  I guess if you work with the aliens long enough you get results :)
All of these boxes.  How could she not ride in one?

This is what she did while we waited for Bryce to show up so we could close on the house.
 Come take a tour of our new house...
The view from our front porch.  This is the day we got the keys.  I think.

We don't mind the view.

Entrance.
 
To the left of the entry is our den.
Big window with a great view.  Do you like the curtains we sewed?

Great room.

The kitchen!

I. love. the. kitchen. 

Dining area with atrium doors. 

We weren't expecting the whole house to have vaulted ceilings, but it does, and we love it.  Even the hallway has vaulted ceilings!


This is what you see from the kitchen.  The front door is just a fiberglass one that is stained.  It looks pretty good.

Night time view.  Love it.  It might not always be great.  We'll see what types of houses are built across from us.  We're enjoying it for now.

We have a yard!  And it's already mostly fenced!

She requests to go outside every day.  Especially interested in blowing bubbles.


Side yard.  We think we might put a deck here someday.


Our builder will eventually come and plaster the bottom of the house, but for now we have a distinguishing red dollar sign.
Office
Master bath.  We didn't use to have counter space, so this is nice.
 
Closet in the bathroom.
Bryce says we could live in the bathroom.

The guest bath.  This room has vaulted ceilings too!
We're pretty happy and enjoying the house.  Our builder did a great job and we happily recommend them (Solstice Homes) to anyone looking to build in this area. 

We have a little more room for company now.  :)

4 comments:

Melinda said...

What a beautiful home! It's absolutely lovely. And, I am a little (lot) jealous of your kitchen!

Ellis Family said...

Now that you're settled in we need to work out a time for me to stop by and visit. I'm up that way a lot lately.

Jandel said...

That looks so nice, I am so glad you guys were able to get moved in.

Natalie said...

Congrats you guys!! Your house is beautiful! I hope it was worth the long wait :)

Post a Comment