| She wanted to be a "Princess Wolf" so we created this costume using a furry vest from our local thrift store. |
| She's scary. |
| Ever since we got these pajamas, Five was determined they would be her Halloween costume. Easy for me! |
| She is being spooky :) |
| Their favorite part of Halloween. |
| I was practicing a new skill on my camera and the girls gave me some fun faces. |
| Love Sunday board games! |
| Helping make banana cream pie for Thanksgiving! This sweet girl loves to help in the kitchen! |
![]() |
| I took a picture of our set up the night before. We expanded a bit but this was the basic idea. About as fancy as I get :) |
| My sister had the ideas for the kids to make little turkey cups for snacks while we took while preparing dinner. My girls loved it! |
| Eight finished! Note Five still working hard in the background. I think she worked until it was time to eat! |

We weren't lacking in desserts!

No comments:
Post a Comment