What does baby look like when Daddy dresses her?
![]() |
| Those buttons go in the back. He is better than me, however, as she often stays in her jammies all day under my care. |
![]() |
| At least we feed her healthy green drinks. Seriously, she likes them. We don't even make them taste good. |
![]() |
| Where to look for the missing binky? I searched forever for that thing! |
![]() |
| She is flapping her little arms. Very her. |
![]() |
| This problem baffled me for months, but she learned to keep her legs in the bars all by herself. Phew! |
![]() |
| How many people can we squeeze into our home? |
![]() |
| At least three people left before the picture. How many fit in this room?? Not to mention the five people in the TV (we were video chatting with family). |
![]() |
| But there is still room for hula hooping! |
![]() |
| Bryce has won hula hooping competitions. His hips can shake. |
![]() |
| As can his neck. |
![]() |
| She does this to get a laugh. I love her cute sense of humor. |
![]() |
| Check out this smile. I call this her social smile and I love it. She does it often. |
![]() |
| It's so cute. Hard not to smile at that face. At least for me! |
![]() |
| Can you look at that face and not smile?? And yes, I think it's worthy of (at least) three pictures. |
![]() |
| Matching tutus! A dream come true (for me). |
![]() |
| The train, the train! Random family outing using public transportation. |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment