I honestly didn't think our trip to Disneyland would be so fun. I thought the kids would be too young and we would be doing more work than play. I was wrong. The kids loved it. We loved it. Pictures for proof.
![]() |
| Walking from our hotel. |
![]() |
| Waiting in line to enter. |
![]() |
| The castle! She liked the rides, but might have been happy with the scenery alone. |
![]() |
| We rode the carousel soo many times. |
![]() |
| And we rode the train. |
![]() |
| But thanks to these fabulous people, we also got to go on little mini dates (big kid rides) without worrying about the kiddos. |
![]() |
| And we managed to stay every night for fireworks. |
![]() |
| Both kids would fall asleep in the stroller on the way home. Thus an easier bedtime. |
![]() |
![]() |
| We wore her out. |
![]() |
| This child, however, is very hard to wear out. |
![]() |
| Brave and patient enough to meet Minnie! |
![]() |
| Bryce was impressed by how well Minnie did with our shy little girl. |
![]() |
| Sums up how she felt about the rides (her favorite is Dumbo, by the way, and I neglected to get pictures). |
![]() |
![]() |
| I celebrated my big 30th at Disneyland, so Bryce treated everyone to these massive ice cream cups. |
![]() |
| Grabbing a couple of pictures before leaving. |
![]() |
| Bryce let her pick something from the store before she left and these ears beat out all the toys. Is this how all little girls sleep after three days at Disneyland? |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Karen this looks SOOO fun! I'm happy you guys got to do it. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment