Monday, May 7, 2012

Ahhh!! Spring!!!

March looked something like this:

She had to take her turn pulling Daddy.

In her eyes, this is all the sled was good for. She was afraid to ride down the hill.


She didn't mind being pushed up the hill.

Sometimes, when I vacuum under the kitchen table, I am nice and make a train for her. This was one of those days.

This was an exciting task.

I kept trying to capture her enthusiasm (her mouth wide open), but every time she saw the camera she would pause and smile.

Caught it!


I believe I got a phone call, and when I went to check up on her, this is what I found. 


Karen had a birthday and Bryce surprised her with a family party!

I turned nine.

I'm pretty sure that she was involved in every step of the present opening process.

April looked like this:

Lisa, Matt, Jennie, Jeffrey and Janine (and Lisa and Matt's cute girl) came to visit us in early April. Sooo fun! We went swimming, flew kites, went out to eat, and enjoyed Jennie's amazing cinnamon rolls. 


So cute!!

Our kid was in heaven! So many people to play with her!




Playing with her future uncle!!

For some reason, pushing and playing with this ball opened her mouth.


Mouth still open. 


The Easter Bunny forgot to come last year, but not this year! This was a fun and new experience.




One of my favorite pictures.




Ahh. Warm days!!


She calls this "riding a bike." She also does it on the edge of the bathtub.

Bryce looked over my shoulder and saw this picture and a few others and commented "she does appear to be a happy kid."


We dyed eggs a few days late. Oh well.

It required intense concentration.



Moving our little plants to bigger pots.


A HOT day at the park.

I love that she is looking at her Daddy.

And that they are holding hands.

And that they are studying bugs together.

And that Bryce is such a dedicated dad!


She initiated this.

Another one of my favorites. You can almost tell that I chopped her hair. I just made it the same length all the way around, but it makes her look so much older!

Happy spring everyone!! 

1 comment:

Matthew and Lisa said...

I love her haircut!!! and the flour on her face. and this post. It is so fun.

Post a Comment