Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Prep

There's almost always a random picture in every post. I just love Six's hunger to learn. She got out this book and insisted he read to her from it.
Decorating the tree!

We put them on stools after the bottom foot of the tree was very well decorated.


All done!

I thought she was so cute with her dress and crown and wings, but she did not appreciate me taking her picture.


Finally a smile!

And a pose!


Six needed to earn money for presents so I put her to work cleaning the rug. I think it's their favorite chore. I had to make them stop. Rug is nice and clean!

On Christmas Eve we made graham cracker houses with Bryce's family.

Six teamed up with Grandpa and made a masterpiece.









We think her goal was to fit as much candy on there as possible.

A boat.

She made a carousel.

Can you guess what this is? 

Star Wars is your clue.

We let them open one present Christmas Eve. I think Three was excited.

They got matching Elsa jammies!

Santa came!!

No comments:

Post a Comment